Privacy Rights for Residents of California, USA
- Pursuant to California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 and 1798.105, you have the right to request from us twice per year the categories and specific pieces of your personal information we’ve collected and/or shared, whom we’ve shared it with, and/or the sources from which the information was obtained. You may also request that we delete any or all of your information from our systems, respectively. Such requests can be submitted by e-mailing us at email@example.com with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line, by calling us toll-free at 1 (800) 480-4673, or by writing to us at:
Attn: California Privacy Rights
400 National Blvd.
Lexington, NC 27294
Please include in your request which specific information you’d like or would like us to delete.
- If you are a resident of California under the age of 18, in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 22581, you have the right to request we remove any public reviews or content posted by you on our website as long as you’re a registered user where this Policy’s posted. To do so, please submit a request including an outline of what content specifically you’d like removed and where it appears. Please note that there may be an observed delay in its removal, or that while we take effort to honor your request, partial or entire removal cannot be fully guaranteed.
- Our website may not be responsive to Do Not Track requests.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.120 allows California residents to opt out of the sale of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Any such inquiry or request can be sent to us via the contact information as listed above.
- As our nationwide store’s prices, sales, promotions, and offers may fluctuate, they remain the same for each state we service, including California. National® does not discriminate against any individual, regionally or otherwise, including anyone who may choose to exercise these rights.
Residents of California may contact us for further information regarding our compliance with the CCPA using any of our contact information as listed above.