Wicking/Cooling Graduated Compression Knee High Socks
Your feet and legs will stay cool and dry while our Wicking/Cooling Graduated Compression Knee High Socks keep your legs feeling energetic and pain free. Made by National® in a smooth, latex-free knit, our moderate compression (15-20 mmHg) knee highs provide maximum support at the ankle that gradually decreases up the leg to improve circulation, and help prevent swelling, varicose veins, and spider veins. These easy-care, support knee highs have a stay-put ribbed top and an exterior toe seam for comfort.
- 80% nylon, 19% spandex, 1% other
- Smooth, latex-free knit
- Moderate compression (15-20 mmHg)
- Graduated support provides maximum support at ankle and gradually decreases up the leg
- Stay-put ribbed top
- Exterior toe seam prevents skin irritation
- Wicks away moisture to keep feet and legs cool
- Reduces leg aches, improves circulation, and prevents swelling, and varicose and spider veins
- Knit in USA, finished in Mexico
- Machine wash and dry
- Calf sizes: S(10-12”), M(12-15”), L(15-17”), XL(17-19”), 2X(19-21”)
- Designed to fit ladies shoe sizes 6-11
Have questions about this product? Just contact a Customer Service Representative. They are available 24-hours a day at 1 (800) 480-4673. Or, for your convenience, chat with us by clicking the blue "Contact Us” button, located in the lower right-hand corner of this page. Chat is available from Monday thru Friday 8am -5pm EST.
As always, shop with confidence. Every purchase is backed by the Eddie Smith 100% Cheerful Guarantee. It’s a promise that we make to you—that any order we receive or concern you have will be met with a smile and a positive outcome.
We put your happiness first, because we believe in great, old-fashioned customer service.