Official Sweepstakes Rules
$500 Shopping Spree
May 14, 2018
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK, nor is FACEBOOK associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: The Shopping Spree is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States (void in Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and overseas military installations), D.C., age 18 or older at time of entry. National's employees are not eligible to win prizes. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Entry Periods: Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on May 14, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT) on June 28, 2018 (Sweepstakes Entry Period).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, visit www.shopnational.com (Website), Sign up in the pop up window with your valid email address. Limit: one (1) Entry per email address per day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
4. Entry requirements/clearances (Any failure to meet the below requirements may result in disqualification):
a. Content and Originality: Each Entry must not contain copyrighted material without copyright owners permission.
b. No Names and Likeness Without Permission: The Entry must not defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any persons personal or proprietary rights or constitute or suggest copyright infringement.
c. No Illegal, Offensive or Inappropriate Content: They must not contain any content that is sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, offensive, illegal, pornographic or obscene or that features, promotes or suggests the use or abuse of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other harmful substances or otherwise is in bad taste or is otherwise objectionable to Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion. Content must not disparage Sponsor and must be in keeping with Sponsors reputation and image, at Sponsors sole discretion.
d. Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry may be disqualified.
5. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder associated with the winning Entry. The authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address account is assigned to. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. Prize and its Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize: $500 Coupon Code.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If any Winner is under the age of majority in their state of residence (a "Minor"), his/her Prize may be awarded his/her parent or legal guardian (Parent).
7. Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner (Potential Winner) will be selected from the collective entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry period via a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about June 29, 2018. The Potential Winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by Sponsor via email on or about five (5) business days after the Drawing to obtain additional information needed to verify the eligibility of the Potential Winner and send him/her their prize after she/he is confirmed. Once the Potential Winners eligibility is verified, she/he will be confirmed as a winner (Winner). Winner must claim prize within 14 days of notification, and redeem prize within 30 days.
9. General: Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash value. No substitution for a prize by a winner will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All persons, by participating in this sweepstakes and/or submitting a prize claim, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. Sponsor and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, Releasees) are not responsible for: human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, comments or prize claims that are late or incorrect or incomplete; any requests which are late, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage due; or any combination thereof. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules or any advertising or promotional materials, the administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participant affirms that he or she has read and accepted these Official Rules. By accepting the Prize, Winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. The laws of the State of North Carolina apply to and govern this sweepstakes and any claims must be raised and resolved in the Federal or state courts located in Davidson County, North Carolina, United States. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. Sponsor: National Wholesale Co., Inc., 400 National Blvd. Lexington, NC 27294, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes.
11. Opt-Out: If you wish to enter your email address in the pop up window but do not want to enter the Sweepstakes, please send us an email to mktg @national-wholesale.com with the subject line Sweepstakes Entry Opt-out by May 13, 2018. 2018 National Wholesale Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved. May 14,2018.